Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Spider Webs

I have not done this one for a while and right when I saw it I got this idea. You can check out other cute cards done with this sketch here at her blog. I hope you like what I came up with for this sketch challenge, thanks for stopping in.

Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge #85
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgyNBDNT-DTYef8m4zvFonda8bxEldWg-ieYXymivaOUuS7J4mi7zld3Q0XBZzIPyDcDBi_gz9DwJ6-gYBRiio1McX8ZAycMPh5n-OY_7S5E2kSmf5Y2wT2caY5mMSPk8_zvMGWLp36UFk/s1600/SSSC85.jpg

Stamp Sets: Wicked Cool and Dark & Dreary Ink: Basic Black and Old Olive Card Stock: Basic Black, Rich Razzleberry, White and Wicked Fun Specialty DSP Accessories: Black Waffle Paper and 1/8 Pumpkin Pie Taffeta Ribbon.

Have a Wonderful Day, Candice :-)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails