Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Candy Cane Christmas Suite

I love these two pieces of paper in the new Candy Cane Christmas DSP. Don't you just love the Shimmer. I threw this one together for my last Friday nights workshop, right at the last minute. I was up till midnight Thursday night putting this one together and getting everything cut. Oh nothing like waiting to the last minute to get your stuff together... HA HA HA... Well I hope you like it, thanks for stopping in.


Stamp Set: A Cute Christmas Ink: Basic Black Card Stock: Baja Breeze, Wild Wasabi, Pear Pizzazz, Real Red, White, and DSP Candy Cane Christmas Accessories: Hemp Twine, Scallop Ribbon Border Punch, Big Designer Buttons, and Water Color Pencils.

Have a Wonderful Day, Candice :-)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails