Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Wicked Halloween

I guess by the looks of what I have been posting you can tell what I am excited about. I am going to be putting together another Halloween Party this year, of course it's all for the kids. I don't know why but I always have and always will love October and November. Probably because of Halloween, Thanksgiving, and my birthday.

This sketch came from the Clean&Simple Blog this is #107 and I hope you like what I came up with. Check out the blog here to see other great cards using this sketch. Thanks for stopping in.

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgraExFmx6YQ8-Q2f6ba-d4q7CmAqtZjnzi8n3H04SzxlBH40n14npB7PDl18Gzkb_9kGOYfm9Wtk3OYPQhtXl8y9TpEp6g4iy38sTT_rIINsvUE4yEEl2wJ-VxGiYNMqp9oqivjBZpyGjv/s1600/FTL107.jpg



Stamp Sets: Dark & Dreary and Wicked Cool Ink: Basic Black and Rich Razzleberry Card Stock: Basic Black, Rich Razzleberry, Pear Pizzazz, and White Accessories: Black Waffle Paper, Circle Punch, and the Spider Web Embossing Folder.

Have a Wonderful Day, Candice :-)

3 comments:

Terri J said...

What a cool card! I love all of the fall holidays too! Now I want to make a Haloween card!

Laura (scrapnextras) said...

Fabulous halloween card! That waffle paper is too cool!

Unknown said...

This is a fantastic card! We'd be honored if you joined our following at Papercraft Star and entered some of your fabulous projects in our challenges! http://www.papercraftstar.blogspot.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails