Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Bag Tag

I picked up these packs of chipboard in a dollar bin (5 pieces of chipboard per package) and I grabbed a bunch, about 10 packs. At the time I didn't even know what I was going to do with them, I just knew I needed to get them, and they have been sitting in my room for about 7 months. I thought I could use them at my I-Crafty Camp but I had way to many other projects that I wanted to do with them. Well just the other day I was blog surfing and saw a really cute round gift bag tag, and the first thing I thought of were these great packs of chipboard. I pulled two of them out and this is what I came up with.
What a cute way to dress up a gift bag.
I also played along with Stampin' Royalty Anything but a Card Challenge #38, so go stop on by and check out some of the other great projects here at their blog. Hope you like it, thanks for stopping in.





Stamp Set: Birthday Bakery (Hostess) Ink: Wild Wasabi and Crumb Cake Card Stock: Wild Wasabi, Crumb Cake, Blushing Bride, White, and DSP Candy Cane Christmas Accessories: Oval Punches, Big Bold Cupcakes Sizzlits Die, Champagne Mist Shimmer Paint, Dimensionals, and Designer Fabric.

Have a Wonderful Day, Candice :-)

3 comments:

Hands On said...

Candice this is super sweet! Love your crumpled paper. Thanks for playing with Stampin' Royalty!

Shanda Stirk said...

I really love your idea - it would look so cute on a gift bag. Thanks for sharing it with us at Stampin' Royalty.

savvy teaching tips said...

ooh this is too cute. You rocked this week's "anything but a card" challenge. Thanks for playing at Stampin' Royalty

Related Posts with Thumbnails