Monday, September 13, 2010

Love These Decore Elements

Okay so I was busy getting everything together for my Class on Friday, see this post for the details. Boy oh boy you really can get a bunch of projects out of the Spooky Things Decore Elements sheet. I don't want to give to much away for Fridays class but I got 7 different projects, the girls will be going home with 4 completed projects, and then they will have extra stuff to take home and play with. On Friday I will post all of my projects. Thanks for stopping in.

So this his little guy was one of my extra spiders.
I grabbed a $1 mug and slapped him on it and look how cute,
add a ribbon and a tag and what a cute gift this would be...

So this one is a little peek of one of the projects they will be making.

and well this one I saw and just had to make it, isn't it just so pretty.

Have a Wonderful Day, Candice :-)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails