Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Reduce Reuse and Recycle

Nothing like being able to reuse something to reduce in the amount of trash... So I saw a card and I wish I could remember where I saw it and it was using card board like in my card and I just thought it was the coolest idea, hope you like it.

So anyway my card for the Baltimore SWAP will be really similar to this one. I know its two weeks away and there is nothing like waiting to the last minute, but I seem to work better under pressure. Well thanks for stopping in.


Stamp Set: Cheers to You Ink: Chocolate Chip, Crumb Cake, and Basic Black Card Stock: Crumb Cake, Chocolate Chip, White, and DSPS Blushing Bride Accessories: Scallop Punch, Circle Punch, Decorative Label Punch, 1 1/4 Brown Grosgrain Ribbon, Victoria 5/8 Crochet Trim, Shimmer Brad, Watercolor Pencils, Blender Pen, and Crystal Effects.

Have a Wonderful Day, Candice :-)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails