This cute little thing was made at my Halloween Workshop. The girls made these covered pens using Sculpey- polymer clay. We also dressed up the test tube a bit with a label and glitter. Today is also Monday and it's Monster Mash Blog Hop week 10.
Here are the rules:
1. It has to be Halloween, card or 3D item.
2. It does not have to be 100% SU 80% is ok.
3. Yes using Retired is OK...
4. Use Shirley’s Monster Mash Badge/Graphic (posted below) in your post and a link back to her blog copy this URL: http://www.lookatmycutestuff.blogspot.com/
5. Add your card to the blog hop then see instructions for putting the code on your post.
6. You can enter as many times as you like, it just has to be a new card and post. The Blog Hop is every Monday for 12 weeks. Shirley picks a favourite every week for 12 weeks and then out of the 12 picks a Grand Prize winner. The Prize is $25.00 in new cool stuff from the new Holiday Mini, and the lucky winner will be announced on Halloween.
Stampin' UP! Supplies
Card Stock: Vanilla Stamp Set: Wicked Cool and Pick your Poison Ink: Basic Black and Basic Gray Accessories and Tools: Decorative Label Punch, Bat Punch (clearance rack), Silver Glass Glitter, Black Grosgrain Ribbon, and Hemp Twine Adhesive: Dimensionals and Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
Have a Wonderful Day, Candice :-)