Sunday, October 23, 2011

Message Center

This cute little number was made for my daughter.  I found this great little board at Wal*Mart for $8 way back during the Summer, GOOD news I have seen them there recently, so you can still get yours to make one.  Sloane picked out her DSP and colors that she wanted on her Message Center, and I think it really did turn out pretty cool, I hope she will love it.


Pretty Flower Magnets, Kim over at Stampin' by the Sea gave a great little tutorial/video on how to make these flowers into book markers you can check it out here,  and her new best friend well it may be mine to I have been using it a bunch lately, go check it out.



Faux Quilted Ribbon board, (not sure if that's the correct name).
I had to cut down the brads they were a bit to long.

Dry erase board area

Cork Board area, along with 4 button pins

Scallop pocket note area, again I just love the scallop envelope

THE WHOLE SHEBANG!!!
hope you like it.
I now have 3 girls wanting a class on this,
so watch my events for an up coming class  :-)

Stampin' UP! Supplies
Card Stock: Pumpkin Pie and Tempting Turquoise  DSP: Island Oasis (retired)  Accessories and Tools:  Fun Flowers Bigz L Die, Flower Brads, Grosgrain Ribbon, Designer Buttons, Hemp, and Scallop Envelope Bigz Die

Have a Wonderful Day, Candice :-)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails