Do you want to Play along with the Monster Mash Blog Hop.?
1. It has to be Halloween, card or 3D item.
2. It does not have to be 100% SU 80% is ok.
3. Yes using Retired is OK...
4. Use this Monster Mash Badge/Graphic in your
post and a link back to Shirley Pumpkin's blog:
5. Add your card to the blog hop then put the code
on your post.
6. You can enter as many times as you like, but each
entry has to be a new card and a new post.
The Blog Hop is every Monday for 12 weeks. Shirley will be picking a favorite every week and then out of the 12 picking a Grand Prize winner. The Prize is $25.00 in new cool stuff from the new Holiday Mini. The winner will be announced on Halloween.
I am also going to enter this one over at Stampin Royalty. This weeks Challenge is:
Enter if you dare!!!
This is the piece behind the glimmer brads, you can really do so much with this punch
Stampin' UP! Supplies
Card Stock: Basic Black, Confetti, Daffodil Delight, Poppy Parade, and Vellum Stamp Set: Pick Your Poison Ink: Basic Gray Accessories and Tools: Decorative Label Punch, Bat Punch (clearance rack), Jewels, Texture Plate, and Glimmer Brads Adhesive: Dimensionals and Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
Have a Wonderful Day, Candice :-)