Thursday, October 13, 2011

CASE - Happy Holidays

Okay so I saw this card done by Robin Merriman and thought how beautiful, so of course I cased it for my last in home workshop.  I made some changes like color and embellishments.  Well anyway I am off trying to get thing ready for my Halloween Workshop tomorrow morning and a workshop in the evening so Thanks for stopping by.  I will post some of the Halloween Projects Tomorrow.



Stampin' UP! Supplies

Card Stock: Cherry Cobbler, Old Olive, and Vanilla  Stamp Set: Christmas Lodge  Ink: Cherry Cobbler and Old Olive  Accessories and Tools: Glass Glitter, Baker's Twine, Circle Punches, and Petals-a-Plenty Embossing Folder  Adhesive: Sticky Strip, Dimensionals and Multipurpose Liquid Glue

Have A Wonderful Day, Candice :-)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails