Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Gratitude

So the Monster Mash Blog Hop that I played along with last week (week 9), well my project was picked as the winner of the week, YEAH "me jumping up and down for joy".  First time that I have played along in something and my project has been picked as a winner!!!  Thanks for letting me play last week.  I also submitted a project for week 10, what a fun little Blog Hop.

Well onto this little project, this was one of the cards that was made at my last in home show on Friday, thanks Molly for hosting the show.  I think out of the three cards that we made this one was my favorite, ya know why??? well it put me in the mood for pumpkin pie.  So, YES I am making a pie today and can't wait to have a slice.  I just love the smell and it will certainly put me in my happy place.  Thanks for stopping in.



Stampin' UP! Supplies
Card Stock: Cajun Craze, More Mustard, Always Artichoke, and Confetti  Stamp Set: Day of Gratitude and French Foliage  Ink: Cajun Craze, More Mustard, and Always Artichoke  Accessories and Tools:  Decorative Label Punch, Scallop Punch, Wide Oval Punch, Gold Embossing Powder, Vanilla Seam Binding, and Hemp Twine  Adhesive: Dimensionals and Mono.

Have A Wonderful Day, Candice :-)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails