Saturday, August 14, 2010

Whoo's Birthday

So I have seen a bunch of cute cards with the new Owl Punch and I have to say that I have loved them all. I decided that I would show my girls how to put this one together at my Friday night in home show and they all seemed to really like this cute card. I have to say that some of you guys really come up with the coolest ideas, well thanks for stopping in and I will see you next time.


Stamp Set: A Little Birthday Cheer (retired) Ink: Marina Mist Card Stock: Crumb Cake, Early Espresso, Old Olive, Marina Mist, and retired DSP Accessories: Texture Plates Kit#4, Owl Punch, Bird Punch, Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border Punch, Word Window Punch, Modern Label Punch, 2-3/8 Scallop Circle Punch, 1-3/4 Circle Punchand Twine.

My goodness that was a lot of punches...

Have a Wonderful Day, Candice ;-)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails