Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Good Witch or Bad Witch???

I am going to say Good Witch... So do you notice the waffle paper... I have been adding it to a bunch of projects and I just love the look of it as a ruffle behind something. My girls are so excited about the new mini catalog and I think this is on a bunch of their lists.

This week has been so busy I had a show on Sunday, thanks Tara it was fun. I have another one with Paula at the school on Thursday and then my in home workshop on Friday. Yeah keep it up girls I am having a good time. Not to mention I have been weeding through all my stamping stuff and pulling A BUNCH of items. So if you are around on Friday stop on by I am having A HUGE sale. Well thanks for stopping in and I hope you like the card, here is what inspired me to make this card.



Stamp Set: Wicked Cool Ink: Jet Black StazOn, Pumpkin Pie, More Mustard, and Cherry Cobbler Card Stock: Basic Black, Pumpkin Pie, More Mustard, and DSP Newsprint Accessories: 1 1/4 Circle Punch, 1 3/8 Circle Punch, Sponges, and Waffle Paper

Have a Wonderful Day, Candice

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails