Monday, August 30, 2010

Faux Silk

When I got back from Convention a bunch of us went through all my wonderful SWAPS and well one of the girls saw a beautiful card using the faux silk technique. She had a workshop scheduled for August 29th and she asked if I could do a card using this technique. So the card she saw was using Flower Fancy and I really wanted to use one of my new stamp sets Homegrown so well anyway this is the card that the girls made using the faux silk technique, hope you like it and thanks for stopping in.


Stamp Set: Homegrown Ink: Elegant Eggplant and Jet Black StazOn Card Stock: Elegant Eggplant, Garden Green, Perfect Plum, and White Accessories: Scallop Oval Punch, Oval Punch, Modern Label Punch, Pinking Hearts Border Punch, Square Lattice Embossing Folder, and Watercolor Pencils

Have a Wonderful Day, Candice

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails