Friday, August 27, 2010

Starfish CASE

Well the fist week of school is done and I am starting to get back into a nice little routine. I did miss having Sloane and Sam around but boy did I get alot done in these first three days. You should see all the stuff that I have pulled to sell and I finally have all my colors in order!!!

I saw this beautiful card over at Michelle Zindorf's blog and well I just had to try and make it. I have a show this Sunday and the girls want me to do this technique of hers and well this is my sample of what they will be making on Sunday. I don't think mine has enough white so I will be adding a bit more to my card. I'll take some photos and show some of the different cards that were made because you all know every time it turns out different. Well thanks for stopping in, hope you like my take on her card.


Stamp Set: Season of Joy and Define Your Life Ink: Tempting Turquoise, Not Quite Navy, Crumb Cake, Soft Suede, Early Espresso, and Craft White Card Stock: Not Quite Navy, Night of Navy, Crumb Cake, and White Accessories: Twine, Brayer, Sponge, Glass Glitter, Star Punch, and Decorative Label Punch.

okay so this one has more white, the photo just doesn't show it that well.
Have a Wonderful Day, Candice :-)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails