Friday, September 18, 2009

Kinda Girly

Here is this weekend’s sketch challenge from Beate at Fresh & Fun, why don't you play along, check out her blog here

wsc98.jpg

Okay this is what I came up with, just a little bit girly. I am so loving my Big Shot, I am really surprised at how much use I am getting out of it. Check out that orange and white square, that was done with the top note die, by cutting it twice. I saw this tutorial on Kimberly's Blog Stampin by the Sea, you can check it out here to see this wonderful tutorial. Look under date August 18th, she has a You Tube clip. I hope you like what I came up with, thanks for stopping by.

Stampin' Up! Supplies
Stamps: Just Jawing and All Holidays Ink: Basic Black Paper: Melon Mambo,White, and Razzleberry Lemonade DSP Accessories: Top Note Die, Flower Dasies #2 Die, Polka-Dot Grosgrain Ribbon, and Dimensionals.

Have a Wonderful Day ;-)

3 comments:

Dori Shelton said...

ooh how creepy cute!! Great idea with the top note. I'll shall definitely be taking a look into that.

Beate said...

Kinda super cute! Thanks so much for playing! You rocked the sketch.
Hugs and smiles

ChristineCreations said...

Fantastic layered flower! And a totally fun girly card!

Related Posts with Thumbnails