Monday, September 7, 2009

Faux Flock

I am so glad to be back, now that I have blogged a couple of times I really didn't know who much I missed it. I hope you all had a wonderful extended weekend. Man is it quiet here in my house today. The boys went to the lake for a bike ride and the girls are just hanging out getting ready to watch a movie. I think Eric needed a break, he has been working on a big project outside for the kids and once it is all done I will show you guys some pictures. Well anyway back to some stampin stuff, I saw this wonderful tutorial done by Andrea Walford one her blog (here). Faux Flock, what fun and the colors are endless. I had a workshop on Friday and yep it was one of our projects.


Stampin' Up! Supplies
Stamps: Pun Fun and A Little Birthday Cheer Ink: Basic Black Paper: Chocolate Chip, Only Orange, Summer Sun, and DSP Kaleidoscope Accessories: Dimensionals, Paper Snips, Watercolor Pencils, Big Shot, and Texturz Plates

Have a Wonderful Day ;-)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails