Wednesday, September 9, 2009

All stitched UP

Good Morning, I am off to a good start, cleaned up from breakfast, got the kids on the bus, had my cup of coffee and now checking out some of my favorite blogs and getting ready for a show on Friday. This little card was done at one of my past workshops, so I thought I would post it today. I do have to say I just love how Stampin' UP! comes out with 6 In Colors every year I just wish that I could still get some of those great colors. Well anyway ENJOY your day and thanks for stopping by.


Stampin' Up! Supplies
Stamps: Echoes of Kindness and Great Friend Ink: Melon Mambo, Crushed Curry and Pretty in Pink Paper: Melon Mambo, Crushed Curry, and DSP from Kaleidoscope Accessories: Pretty in Pink Taffeta Ribbon, Corner Rounder, and White Gel Pen.

Have a Wonderful Day ;-)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails