Monday, September 28, 2009

Charming - Cased

OMG!!! a while back our dog Ruger had to have surgery on his leg because of a torn ACL, well he did the same thing again to the other leg and his surgery is on Tuesday, poor thing. Oh I just remember how pitiful he was last time, not looked forward to the next few weeks!!!

Okay enough of that and onto some stamp stuff. I just think that this Charming Stamp Set from the mini catalog is quite elegant (page 32). I saw a card that Roxy had done a while back on her blog and just loved it. So I cased it, if you would like to see her card just check out this link here. Hope you like what I came up with and thanks for stopping by.


Stampin' Up! Supplies
Stamps: Charming (116519) Ink: Soft Suede, Not Quite Navy, Rose Red, and Always Artichoke Paper: Not Quite Navy, Kraft, and Confetti Accessories: Dimensionals and Buttons.

Have a Wonderful Day ;-)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails