Thursday, September 20, 2012

Take your Vitamins,

well honey I do, every morning after the kids are off I take it one sip at a time.  he he he

So this cute little number was made at my last workshop which by the way was too long ago.  During the Summers I find it hard to keep up with my Stampin' UP!...  I know I need to really work on that, sorry guys.  But I am ready to hit the ground running.  READY SET GO!!!

I have started filling up my calendar with some fun classes.  Of course my Monthly Workshop at the beginning of the month, then at least one other class every month, and every quarter a camp.  YEAH!!! can't wait.  The first camp will be held in November, and of course it will be the Christmas Stamp-A-Stack.  Check out my list of events on the right.

Well it is a beautiful day here, hope it is where you are to.  Thanks for stopping by.



Stampin' UP! Supplies

Card Stock:  Baja Breeze, Rich Razzleberry, Crumb Cake, and White  Ink:  Basic Black, Baja Breeze, and Rich Razzleberry Designer Series Paper: Floral District Accessories and Tools:  Circle Punches, Two Tags Die, Polka Dots Folder, Scallop Edge Border, Hemp, Aqua Painter, and Rhinestones Jewels.

Have A Wonderful Day, Candice *Ü*

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails