Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Ornament Framelits

Oh I know it has been way to long since I have posted anything.  Summer has come and gone and I just don't know where the time has gone.  My last workshop was in August I really need to get moving here it has just been one thing after another.

I had so much fun making these that I just had to post them.  Just about everywhere you look you see these cute little things, well and actually they are really not little.  I am still working on one of my projects and hope to have it posted tomorrow.  Hint Tough Mudder... well thanks for stopping in and I'll see you again tomorrow.





Stampin' UP! Supplies
Designer Series Paper: Howlstooth and Scaringbone Accessories and Tools:  Ornament Framelits, Hemp, and Vintage Faceted Designer Buttons Adhesive: Hot Glue.

Have A Wonderful Day, Candice *Ü*

2 comments:

Penny Hanuszak said...

Candice I just love these bows and that you've made them with the Howlstooth and Scaringbone DSPs. Too cool! TFS. Can't wait to see the Tough Mudder "project".

Candice said...

Thank you Penny, I finished the project today so of course I posted it a bit early, hope you like it. :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails