Thursday, September 27, 2012

Tough Mudder Project

Okay so I just loved how these turned out and I could not wait to post it.  My girlfriend Rachel made these photo cards and she gave me a few of them so of course I just had to make something.  I thought that these ornaments would look so cute in a frame along with the photo.  The colors for the Tough Mudder are orange and black so this DSP that I used was just perfect.  I ended up making 3 of these one for each of my girlfriends and of course my husband, not sure what he is going to do with it but anyway he is getting one.  I am playing this one along with  Stampin' Royalty Challenge 143, which wants us to use our Big Shot/Die Cuts.  I am doing a class in October for my girls and I will show them how to make these GREAT ornaments.  They will be able to pick any DSP from my stash, can't wait to see what everyone comes up with.  Thanks for stopping in.


The Tough Mudders in this group are JoAnn, Eric (my husband) Me, Rachel, and Rob.

Oh My Goodness the parking lot was a muddy mess.  It rained all afternoon and when we got back to the car we were a bit shocked.  It took us 2 hours to get out of the lot, people were getting stuck all over the place.  I was amazed at all the people helping each other, even on the course everyone wanted to lend a helping hand.  The Tough Mudder was actually cancelled for Sunday.

Stampin' UP! Supplies
Designer Series Paper: Howlstooth and Scaringbone Accessories and Tools:  Ornament Framelits, Hemp, and Vintage Faceted Designer Buttons Adhesive: Hot Glue.

Have A Wonderful Day, Candice *Ü*

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails