Thursday, September 22, 2011

Pick your Poison

So I was surfing this morning while having my yummy cup of coffee, as I do every morning, I stopped by one of my friends blogs.  I  saw that she had joined in on this cute and easy sketch/color challenge...
and well since I seem to be stamping more I decided to put this card together.  I usually do not do color challenges, they just seem harder for me to do, don't know why????  So well anyway here is what I came up with using the sketch.  Thanks for stopping in.


Stampin' UP! Supplies

Card Stock: Cajun Craze and Confetti White  Designer Series Paper: Paper Stacks and Pick Your Poison  Stamp Set: Pick Your Poison  Ink: Basic Black and Cajun Craze  Accessories and Tools:  Sanding Block and the Simply Scored Scoring Tool  Adhesive: Dimensionals and Multipurpose Liquid Glue

 Have a Wonderful Day, Candice :-)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails