Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Extreme Elements

Oh I am trying to get all my ducks in a row before we leave for Key West next week.  My mother-in-law is coming into town to watch the kids, can't wait to get back in the sun.  I have three workshops back to back right after this trip so I am trying to get those things done now, sometimes it just seems that I work better under a time restraint.

Well anyway I had a hostess workshop on Friday and it went really well, thanks Tara for hosting and I just love your new home.  We made three cards two birthday and one Christmas.  Two of the cards were very simple and easy to make, the 3rd card  was that folded card I showed you last week.  So thanks for stopping in.


Stampin' UP! Supplies

Card Stock: Crumb Cake, Always Artichoke, and Confetti White  Stamp Set: Extreme Elements and Upsy Daisy  Ink: Cherry Cobbler, More Mustard, Always Artichoke, Kraft, and  Night of Navy  Accessories: Crimper  Adhesive: Dimensionals and Multipurpose Liquid Glue

Have a Wonderful Day, Candice :-)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails