Thursday, September 1, 2011

A few Cards

So I did have my In-Home Workshop on Friday, and it went really well, it was great seeing everyone after Summer Vacation.  I ended up having 2 shows one at 9:30 and the other at 5:30.  I had a total of 12 gals come even with Irene headed our way.  We made 3 projects and they seemed to go over well with everyone.  Since I had just got back from Disney I had to make a Mickey Mouse Card.  I had seen a card similar to this one so of course I knew when I saw it this was a must case!!!


Pinwheels seem to be big so of course I had to make this one, and yes it is also a case.
This is a great way to use up those scraps DSP.  The size of the large pinwheel is 2 x 2 and the small one is 1 1/2 x 1 1/2.  Perfect size for this card. 
Hope you all are doing okay after Irene.  Eric and I took the kids to Rita's Sunday night and we were just shocked by all the devastation that St. Mary's county received.  :-(

Candice

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails