Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Christmas Wreath

One of my ladies saw a wonderful card on Splitcoast Stampers making this flower wreath and made a comment about how she would like to make a similar card. So I came up with this card and we made it at one of my last home workshops. For this card I did was use the Trio Flower punch but the Boho Blossoms punch would also work well. I used crystal effects to glue them down and did at least two layers of flowers I used 22 flowers to make this wreath, well I hope you like what I came up with and thanks for stopping in.


Stamp Set: Home for Christmas Ink: Baja Breeze CS: Baja Breeze, Pear Pizzazz, and Greenhouse Gala DSP Other Supplies: Bitty Buttons, Itty Bitty Shapes Punch, Trio Flower Punch (any small flower will do) Vintage Wallpaper Embossing Folder, and Crystal Effects.

Have a Wonderful Day, Candice ;-)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails