Wednesday, July 28, 2010

100th Sketch at Clean & Simple

I just had to jump in and stamp something I stopped over at the Clean and Simple Stamping Blog and this is the 100th Sketch so I just had to play along, you can check out the blog here!!! Lots of fabulous stampers have made samples too and you can find them through the link above!!! I guess by the looks of my card you can tell what is on my mind, Summer break has only 4 more weeks left and it just went by way to fast.

Here is the *100th Celebration* Sketch....




Play Date Quick Accents CS: Crumb Cake Other Supplies: Hodgepodge Hardware and Hemp Twine.

Have Wonderful Day, Candice ;-)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

what a cute little card. way to use those stick sheets.

Anonymous said...

Glad to see that you are back stamping, Smiles

Natasha said...

Cool card! Love all the fun elements on here!

Related Posts with Thumbnails