Sunday, October 11, 2009

From Trash to ...

I know my last couple of posts have had nothing to do with my stamping but I just wanted to share some of the things that I have been working on. I am in the process of making some major changes around here, as I start them I will share them with you guys. Thanks for stopping by.

Treasure!!!

I was getting ready to throw this brass lamp away when I got an idea...

I pulled out the black spray paint...

and found this at Big Lots for $10 and then I saw the sign that said 90% off so yes it was $1 and I could not pass this buy, it was a cream color so I again pulled out the black spray paint.

I pulled out the E6000 and TA DA, this is what I ended up with. I am going to add on a cord cover just not sure on the pattern yet. Hope you enjoyed my trash to treasure.

Have a Wonderful Day, Candice ;-)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails