Monday, October 5, 2009

Petals-A-Plenty

I hope you all had a wonderful weekend, mine was pretty quiet. I went to a craft fair on Saturday and thought to myself that I really should have done this one because no one had anything from Stampin UP! or anything else close to it, oh well. I am getting ready to do 3 upcoming craft fairs and I think this may be a project that I will have to do. I saw this being done on a bunch of different blogs a couple of weeks ago, and thought I would give it a try. What Fun!!! Just two weeks ago I showed this technique at a show and the girls really seemed to like it. Well I am off to put the kiddos to bed and maybe get a sketch challenge done. Well thanks for stopping by and I will post something tomorrow.


Stampin' Up! Supplies
Stamps: Patterned Pines (116525) Ink: Old Olive and Real Red Paper: Real Red and White Accessories: Petals-A-Plenty Impression Folder and Frost White Shimmer Paint.

Have a Wonderful Day, Candice ;-)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails