Saturday, October 3, 2009

Haunted Hill

I saw this wonderful tutorial done by Andrea Walford and just had to give it a shot. It is called watercolor wash background. I picked out my three re-inker colors and used the Aqua Painters and washed it over the watercolor paper to give it this really cool look. I think I like the bottom one the best, the one with Orchid Opulence. I have cased her card but of course with my touch to it. Thanks for stopping by.

Colors used in the above were:
Elegant Eggplant, Lovely Lilac, and Almost Amethyst.

Colors used in the above were:
Elegant Eggplant, Lovely Lilac, and Orchid Opulence.

Notice the different Watercolor paper the first one is so much better, and guess which that one is, of course it is Stampin UP!

Stampin' Up! Supplies
Stamps: House of Haunts (111574) Ink: Elegant Eggplant, Lovely Lilac, Yoyo Yellow, Orchid Opulence, and or Almost Amethyst Paper: Watercolor Paper, Elegant Eggplant, Lovely Lilac, and Night and Day DSP Accessories: Black Emboss Powder, VersaMark.

Have a Wonderful Day, Candice ;-)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails