Monday, April 20, 2009

Wonderful Friend

I hope everyone had a nice weekend. Friday night was our brownies movie/pizza night which was pretty fun, we sure did have a bunch of pizza left over and for the rest of my weekend it was pretty darn quiet. Eric dropped off Ruger this morning and we should hear @ 2:00 how the surgery went.
I am headed over to Mojo Monday to see the sketch I might post again this afternoon with an update on Ruger and my Mojo sketch. Thanks for stopping by.
All products Stampin' Up unless noted
Stamp Set: All Holidays and Baroque Motifs Paper: Pumpkin Pie, Real Red, DSP Ink: Pumpkin Pie and Chocolate Chip Accessories: Brown Grosgrain Ribbon and Pumpkin Pie Brad - (Brad from Pink Hedgehog) .
Have a wonderful day, Candice ;-)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails