Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Top Note Scrap

We made this cute little card at my last in home workshop. I pulled out all my scraps from Delicate Dots DSP (sell-a-bration) and the girls glued them to a piece of pre-cut white paper, just enough to fit over the Top Note Die. We used the In Good Form Stamp Set, I also pulled out my overflowing cardstock scrap basket and I let them layer however they wanted. We used the Trio Flower Punch, the Round Tab Punch, Brads, and Grosgrain Ribbon to accessorize. Thanks for stopping by.

Have a wonderful day, Candice ;-)

1 comment:

Mary Giles said...

Oh yeah! You have a blog now Candice! Now you know all the places I hang out if you visit my blog. Well on other blogs and SCS. Congrats on your new blog...just when you thought you didn't have enough time in the day...now you really won't.

Related Posts with Thumbnails