Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Westeria Wonder

So I am busy cutting and getting ready for my show this Friday, and what a good day to be doing this.  It is supposed to rain all day and since my kids have gotten on the bus it has not stopped.  I have to head out in this mess to go pick up dinner I am trying a receipt from Pinterest, Garlic Chicken it sounds easy and YUMMY, you can check it out here.  I did read some of the comments and I will add some liquid (broth) to the bottom of the pan, I am also going to cook it at 425 for about 20 min and then broil it for about 5 min.  I will let you know how it turns out.

So here is one of the projects that the girls will be working on this Friday.  Hope you like it and thanks for stopping in.


Have a Wonderful Day, Candice :-)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails