Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Just a little Teaser along with a card

Oh I am in the works of something BIG!!!  So ladies watch for some real exciting news in the next month.  I am telling you it will be BIG and lots of FUN!!!  This will be a huge undertaking for me (the largest event I have ever done) and you wont want to miss out on the FUN!!!  It will be here in Southern Maryland sometime in September or October...  I am real excited about this event and hope that you will be able to make it!!!

So does that have you wanting to ask me some questions???  Well go ahead, next time you see me, ask away...  Okay onto another of my cards that we did this weekend at the Stamp Camp.  I love everything about this DSP.  This card was so simple and a really fun card to make.  I got my idea for my card from this card.  Well, thanks for stopping in.



Have a Wonderful Day, Candice :-)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails