Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Mojo 85 - Cheers

Yeah I stamped!!!

Here is my Mojo Monday Sketch, I think this was a fun one. Check out the Mojo Monday Blog here to see some other GREAT cards using this sketch.
My Friends, I finally had a chance to stamp this afternoon and it felt good. I have family in town and I feel guilty trying to escape down to my dungeon (ha ha) to stamp. I will try to get some stuff done this weekend so I will have something for you to check out.
Now I must go, it is time for me to enjoy one of these!!!

Stamp Set: Cheers to You Paper: Cameo Coral, Tempting Turquoise, Summer Sun, White, and Pink Flamingo DSP Ink: Basic Black and Watercolor Crayons Accessories: Real Red Grosgrain Ribbon and Crystal Effects.

Products Stampin' UP! unless noted

Have a Wonderful Day, Candice ;-)

1 comment:

Teresa Kline said...

fun colors combo, nice work, thanks for playing with the mojo makers! *~*

Related Posts with Thumbnails