Monday, May 4, 2009

ESS-35 - Stink Your Sweet

Here is the Eat Sleep Stamp Sketch that I started as soon as it was posted on Thursday, but with everything I had going on for the weekend I just finished it, hope you enjoy what I came up with. Go check out her cute little blog here and you can see some other cards using this sketch. I will post my Mojo card on Tuesday. Happy Monday everyone!!!




Stamp Set: Pun Fun Paper: Brilliant Blue, White, Wild Wasabi, and Jersey Shore DSP Ink: Basic Black and Watercolor Crayons Accessories: Wild Wasabi Ribbon, Brads (pink hedgehog).

Products Stampin' UP! unless noted

Have a Wonderful Day, Candice ;-)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a FUN card! love the Top Note with the different stripes of DP and the cute little banner...great job on Tracy's sketch challenge...TFS! Tinla

Tracy said...

Soooooo cute Candice. I love what you did with top note die - on of my FAVS from SU! Your card is so festive and fun. Great job with this week's sketch. Hope you will be back again next week!

Hugs,
Tracy

Carol said...

Candice, you did a great job on the ESS sketch! Really like how you use the top note with various PP pieces - and that image holding the banner is a nice touch! I so enjoyed this card! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails