Thursday, August 22, 2013

Friends Forever

Just another little something that I just made.  This Gorgeous Grunge stamp set is a new favorite.  I have seen some really cute cards using this set.

My mother In-Law is coming back into town this Saturday and she will be here for two weeks I am really hoping that she and I will really be able to straighten up my mess in the basement (Keep Sell and Trash).  She loves to stay busy and believe me we will be down there for a few days, I will have to post some photos, well maybe.  Thanks for stopping in.
Supplies
CS - Summer Starfruit, Early Espresso and White
DSP - Soho Subway
INK - Early Espresso and Summer Starfruit
STAMP SETS - Banner Greetings (Hostess), Gorgeous Grunge, and Too Kind
PUNCHES - Dotted Scallop Ribbon Boarder
ACCESSORIES - Rhinestone Basic Jewels

Have a Wonderful Day, Candice :-)








No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails