Monday, April 29, 2013

SR #173

Okay so this card was made for a SWAP for Baltimore and look the colors match this weeks color challenge, I know I made it a bit ago but I am still going to play along.  Go check out some of the other cute stuff made with these colors here.  I don't do it enough but when I can I love to play along.  

I am SO excited... I am getting a bunch of goodies tomorrow and I can not wait to play with my new stuff and sit down and really go through the NEW catalog.  Well thanks for stopping in and checking it out.


Have a Wonderful Day, Candice :-)

1 comment:

Georgeann Manning said...

Wow! Love how you put this card together! You used elements in ways that i would have never thought to, and it turned out fabulous! Thanks for playing along with us over at Stampin' Royalty!

Related Posts with Thumbnails