Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Love Doing Faux Washi Tape


 

So here is the "Mashup" Challenge:
  1. Make a project with the "Sketch".
  2. Or Make a project using "Faux Washi Tape".
  3. Or "Mash it Up" and create a project using the "Sketch and Faux Washi Tape".

When I saw this the other day I decided that I had to play along.  If you can go check out this link here to see some other cards made for this challenge. A few weeks ago I did this at my monthly workshop and the girls had such fun with it.  I love that it is truly endless when you make your own Washi Tape and it is so easy to do.   Thanks for stopping in, don't forget to go check out the other cards.

Have a Wonderful Day, Candice :-)

2 comments:

Tara Bourgoin said...

Awesome card!! I love your washi tape, and that wicked little stamp in the corner! :) Thanks for joining us this week at The Friday Mashup!!

Heidi Baks said...

I love your washi! And I love the focus on the wonderful sentiment. Thanks for joining the Friday Mashup this week.

Related Posts with Thumbnails