Saturday, January 15, 2011

Bird Card

Okay so one of the blogs that I visit is Fabulously Artsy (not Stampin' UP!).  I know, I know, but I can still get some inspiration from her, and that is how I came up with this card.  Last week she made a really pretty card and so I cased it using our Stampin' UP! products.  I really think that the box fold with the DSP just turned out neat and gives the card some extra dimension.  Oh and I don't know if you can see it very well but I used our shimmer paint along with the Baja Breeze re-inker  (with alcohol) and spritzed it over the card.  The girls at my last workshop made this card and they all seemed to really like it. 

1-19-11
So today over at Stampin' Royalty the challenge is anything with wings, so I decided to play along and add this to other samples.  So go on over and check out some of the other creations.   Thanks for stopping in and I hope you like what I came up with.


close up of the box pleated DSP.

Have a Wonderful Day, Candice :-)

1 comment:

Hands On said...

Great ruffles. Thanks for playing with Stampin' Royalty.

Related Posts with Thumbnails