Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Falling Leaves

Oh I am still just loving some of these new sets out of the mini catalog.  And this one I have really seen some beautiful cards.  At my in home monthly workshop this past Friday this was one of the projects that the girls made.

I can't believe how the time is just fling by.  One more week till the Christmas Stamp-A-Stack, and we have a full one.  25 lovely ladies will be attending this one all at my house.  I am getting really excited about all the fun we will have.

Thanks for stopping in and I hope you like the card.



Stamp Set: French Foliage Card Stock: More Mustard, Cajun Craze, and Confetti White Ink: Crumb Cake, More Mustard, Cajun Craze, and Early Espresso Accessories: Antique Brad and Crochet Trim

Have A Wonderful Day, Candice :-)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails