Saturday, October 9, 2010

Cupcake Class Projects


Well here are the projects that we did today for the Cupcake Class.  What FUN!!! ;-)

Okay, I have to say sorry, I really thought it would take the girls about an hour and a half, Oh NO, we spent a lovely two and a half hours together, but that is all good because I love what I am doing and I get to spend time with some wonderful gals.  Well now I have to get my class ready for next month, and right now I have no idea.  Something for Fall though.

I hope you enjoy these photos, and thanks for stopping in.

This little box is so easy to make and it holds a cupcake perfectly.
These cupcakes are just the cutest
Stampin' UP! gave these to all the ladies who attended Founders Circle.
And well when I saw them I just had to make them.

This was the Cupcake Kit Box, and well with it being so close to Halloween
I made it with the Wicked Cool Stamp Set and the Wicked Fun DSP.
It was filled with these 4 cute cards, cupcake toppers, and cupcake wrappers.
These cute little skirts will dress any cupcake up!!

and finally these are the set of cards and set of gift bag tags.


Have a Wonderful Day, Candice :-)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails