Friday, May 7, 2010

FYI...

I am all ready for my workshop tonight I was a bit worried because I have been watching one of the teachers babies this week and let me just tell you she has just been a dear. I thought I would be up late cutting and putting things together but she has given me a few really good naps so I was able to get things done during the day. You do forget how much goes into these little ones when yours are now 7 & 8, both of mine have really enjoyed having her here with us this week, as I have also enjoyed it. Well anyway back to this cute little card. This is also one of the cards that the girls are making tonight, thanks for stopping in, hope you like it. I do have to say I saw this cute little owl on another card and just had to make one of them for myself.

Aren't these guys just the cutest!!!


This one was done by Teri she turned her card because
of the way I cut the paper, and wanted us to see this cute bird
so this oops turned out to be a good oops ;-)
Stamp Set: FYI Ink: Basic Brown CS: Kraft, Night of Navy, Bordering Blue, Brocade Blue, White, So Saffron, and Sweet Pea DSP Other Supplies: 1 3/8 Circle Punch, Wide Oval Punch, Round Tab Punch, 1/2 Circle Punch, Boho Blossoms Punch, Small Heart Punch, Crop-A-Dile, Chocolate Chip Grosgrain Ribbon.

Have a Wonderful Day, Candice :-)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails