Saturday, April 24, 2010

what i wore this week

This cute blog called The Pleated Poppy that I visit, she did a cool post last week called what i wore for the week (she is just too cute) so of course I did it this week. I know this has nothing to do with stamping but I thought it would be fun so what the heck I took a photo everyday except of me in my gym outfit 5 different times, I only took one of those. And well now I know that I need new shoes and well I Love my Levi's. So go over and check out her post here

This is me this past week.

Monday (gym and volunteered in my sons classroom)
long sleeved shirt from Hanes
short sleeved shirt from Kohl's
Love my Levi's (518 super-low boot cut) can't live without them multiple pairs
my favorite shoes from Mia (I have had these for 12 years and they are still in good condition)

Tuesday (volunteer lunch)
sweater, tank, and scarf from old navy
jeans from Levi
shoes from MIA

Wednesday (here is one shot in my typical get up for the gym
at least for now until it warms up)
8:30 - noon total gym day
pants and shirt from Danskin
jacket from on the edge
shoes new balance
socks from old navy (love them)

okay so this was Wednesday afternoon
sweater from Target
shirt from Kohl's Sonoma
Levi's and Mia's again

Thursday was busy after the gym and doing some running around
I went into the school to vol. at the book fair the sweater is from Target and the
t-shirt is from
apt. 9 jeans from Kohl's

Thursday night I went to a Lia Sophia Party
I just changed my top for this event
tank, sweater and scarf are from Old Navy
no need to tell you about the shoes (maybe I need to go shoe shopping)

TGIF!!!
9:30 award ceremony for Sam, gym at 11:00, back home to shower and back to school at 2:00 f0r Sloane's award ceremony, and then a Show at 5:30
Top from Belk Kim Rogers
and well my Levi's

Well that's me for the week, Thanks for stopping in.

Have a Wonderful Day, Candice ;-)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Candice, thanks for the comment on my blog! I ADORE your Thursday outfit - I'm a huge fan of scarves, I wear one with almost every day!

Related Posts with Thumbnails