Saturday, November 28, 2009

A little Purse Crazy

I have sold 5 of these already and as you can see I have been busy making a bunch, I also have 12 orders sitting in all of this craziness. Right now I am getting ready for the base craft fair next weekend and I hope to have about 20-30 more of them done. So what do you think I should call these bags??? Besides Ragged Bag??? What about Sassy Patch, Frayed Edges, Shabby Bag??? I would love to hear your idea.

I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving Day, ours was wonderful, and if you went out for Black Friday I hope you had luck. My girlfriend and I went out at 4:45 and got home at 2:00 and we both did very well, defiantly some deals to be had. Thanks for stopping in.




Have a Wonderful Day, Candice ;-)


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails