Monday, April 27, 2009

Flowers for You

Here are some flowers for you, a little something that a whipped up real quick, very simple and easy.
Well I just broke down and did it, I turned on my AC, it was 83 in here at noon and well I knew it was just going to get hotter in here and poor Ruger was just panting away in his cage, I really hope I don't have to keep him in that thing for 8 weeks. We go back on the 5th of May to get his staples out, so I will find out then. Thanks for stopping in.

Stamp Sets: Pocket Full of Posies and Sweet Little Sentiments Paper: Kraft, Real Red, Basic Black, and White Ink: Basic Black, Real Red, and Glorious Green Accessories: Scallop Circle, 1-3/8 & 1-1/4 Circle Punches, Scallop Edge Punch, Seed Beads (Michaels), and Gingham Ribbon

Products Stampin' UP! unless noted

Have a Wonderful Day, Candice ;-)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails